About Just Flowing
Balance, energy & relaxation
The drudgery of everyday life, everyone is confronted with it. More relaxation and inner peace are a (un)conscious need and a great desire in every human being.
The art of relaxation
Because our society is focused on performance, we didn’t learn the art of relaxation… We forgot that being relaxed is our natural state and the best and most beautiful way to success. We have forgotten to trust our own nature.
Thanks to the classes, workshops, online sessions and individual coaching offered by Just Flowing, you will learn:
- relax your body and mind, even in daily activities
- clear your head and get control of your to do list
- get clear on your goals in life and put them into perspective
- meditate and experience flow in everything you do
- nourish your self-love in a healthy way
- solve mental and physical obstacles
- (re)discover the joy of life
- create a natural and happy lifestyle
Experience joy and balance physically, emotionally, mentally and energetically. Enjoy the balance between being and doing, between presence and productivity. That’s what I can teach you thanks to Qigong.
The invidual coaching is an added value. Dennis also provides a safe environment to work with my challenges. I have noticed that I am stronger in life, with more relaxation and energy!
My first feeling was that he's really good at what he does, he teaches things in a good manner; he radiates calmness.
See all the services
Let this website inspire you. Come to one of the group classes, workshops or get started with individual coaching.
Who is Dennis Swennen
A crisis as a gift
My own personal crisis struck in 2005, during my university studies. It immediately became an adventure of a fascinating and enduring quest. A quest that led me to surprising encounters, inspiring experiences, instructive books and so much more.
Zhineng Qigong lands on my path
My questions found answers. Gradually my mind became more clear. And then in 2013 I discovered Zhineng Qigong during a workshop. It felt like coming home. I went through it with goose bumps and experienced mystery and amazement. The experience touched my body, mind and heart. I wanted more of this!
Love for life
That workshop changed my life. Suddenly life became more fascinating, I got insight in how our human perceptions and experiences were put together and I found joy and inner peace in everything that happened to me.
Philosophy from the Far East
Meanwhile, Qigong became second nature to me. I feel connected with nature and the universe. It brings peace into my life and I feel more energetic at the same time. For years I followed sessions at home and abroad. This way I can assist you today and introduce you to this wonderful world.
Education and Training
- 2013 – Training Chi Neng Qigong Instructor Level 1 (year training), Tilla Van Opstal
- 2015 – M1, Ooi Kean Hin (8h)
- 2016 – Zhineng Qigong Teacher Training in China, with teachers Lu Zhengdao, Wei Qifeng and Xi Xiaofeng (3 months)
- M1 revision, Ooi Kean Hin (8h)
- M2, Ooi Kean Hin (8h)
- Silence retreat with teachers Ling & Lu (10d)
- 2018 – M1 overhaul, Ooi Kean Hin
- Online Course, Zhu Conga (12h)
- Weekend Workshop, teacher Lu (3d)
- Extra Sensory Perception Course, Pei See Sew (12h)
- 10- Day Online Healer Course – Daoheart (42h)
- Chi Neng Qigong Instructor Level 2, Tilla Van Opstal (ongoing)
Relax & enjoy..
“It is my purpose and vision to awaken our dormant potential, our true nature within us. I want to pass on what I have been able to learn and above all what I experience myself. It is my goal to help you realize your deepest wishes. That you may enjoy the joy of a free and natural life.”